Eligibility Criteria for Members
Version: 30 March 2019
Owners of new build homes in the UK
Current owners of new build homes in the UK (that is, homes still covered by a new home warranty scheme such as NHBC Buildmark, LABC, Premier Guarantee) can join. Here's how:
- Sign up for an account.
- Complete your details and upload your key documents once logged in.
- Use any of our paid services.
The Directors may admit non-owner members who share our values and can offer skillsets and services or otherwise support and promote the interests of our owner-members generally. This may include:
- Members of Parliament, Local Councillors and othes in public office.
- Investigative journalists, producers, social media influencers and opinion leaders.
- Solicitors, barristers, chartered surveyors and valuers, other property professionals and expert witnesses.
- Academics and researchers.
If you would like to know more about how you can get involved in shaping our services and helping to promote our members' interests generally, please contact Sarah, our Membership Director.
Questions about membership?
Contact Sarah, our Membership Director
Or by telephone on 01904 799400
9.30 am - 4.30 pm